Here is a very small sample of what is there:
- Network Monitoring Tools
- SmartSniff: TCP/IP Sniffer - Capture TCP/IP packets on your network adapter and view the captured data as sequence of conversations between clients and servers.
- CurrPorts: TCP/IP Connections Viewer - Freeware tool that displays the list of all currently opened TCP and UDP ports on your local computer.
- AdapterWatch - displays useful information about your network adapters: IP addresses, Hardware address, WINS servers, DNS servers, MTU value, Number of bytes received or sent, The current transfer speed, and more...
- Internet Related Utilities
- IPNetInfo - Find all available information about an IP address: The owner of the IP address, the country/state name, IP addresses range, contact information (address, phone, fax, and email), and more.
- IECookiesView: Cookies Viewer/Manager for IE - View/Delete/Modify the cookies that Internet Explorer stores on your computer. Read More >>
- IEHistoryView - View/Delete the URLs that you visited in the last few days.
- HTMLAsText (HTML To Text Converter) - Freeware utility that converts HTML files to text files.
- WhoisThisDomain - Get information about a registered domain.
- SiteShoter - Take a screenshot of a Web site.
- WebVideoCap - Capture Flash video (.flv) and RTSP/MMS streams from Video Web sites.
ps: Comments and/or links to this article are most welcome!
Post a Comment