It is part TaskManager, ProcessExplorer, ProcessMonitor, AutoStarts etc.
Here is what the main screen looks like:
It has many tabs that show info on:
- running tasks
- performance (shown above)
- windows (shown above)
- process history (including connection history). Can be logged to file and auto-cleaned too.
- opened files list
- list of open connections, by application
- snapshots! Allows you to take snapshots of your system files and/or registry. It also allows you to compare snapshots!!!
- Ctrl-Alt-Ins brings up SE immediately.
- I can close files that are locked by a process (with caution!) so they can be renamed, deleted etc. I used to use Unlocker for that.
- Alt-Space brings up a NewTask dialog
Further, if you right-click on the tray icon, you get this handy menu
One of the handy sub-menus is that of SystemUtilities which brings up this window:
This is only a glimpse of what this neat app does; visit the web site to get all the info.
Post a Comment